Thursday, November 29, 2012

Throwback Thursday


That little munchkin in the photo above is me when I was just under a year old. Precious, no? That lovely woman laughing her butt off is my gorgeous mama. It's crazy to think that I am roughly the same age as my mother in this photograph. She was twenty-five when she had me, and I'm twenty five now. When I was younger, my dream was to have a baby when I was 25, just like my mom. And now that I'm 25, I understand the want.. because I definitely feel it, but I'm not ready to give in to my feelings. My hormones have been all over the place though, it's been a pretty crazy year! Baby fever, man! Can't live with it, can't live without it.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

xo, Sierra

P.S. If you want to read more about my baby fever, feel free to read my post about it from earlier this month, called Critter Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your information will not be shared.