Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Goodbye, November..

November is disappearing fast, the weather is changing drastically here. For the past few days, it's been extra cold and foggy, typical almost December weather. Yuck! My bike ride to work this morning was FREEZING - even with the gloves, winter coat, scarf and winter boots. I guess, that it's time to start carpooling with a friend from work. The rain starts tomorrow. Living in the Pacific Northwest, there is more rain than sunny days. Our winters are cold, and rainy.. it's so moist that it barely ever snows in the winter but when it does, it's gorgeous... but destroys almost every thing it touches. So, the locals don't exactly enjoy snow so much.. but the kids love it. ;) On the more positive side of winter, it's a time for getting cozy with your loved ones and staying inside and making crafts, watching movies, over dosing on tea and hot chocolate and staying warm! I have a few highlights of my favorite autumn month that I'd like to share with you.


Highlights of November:

1.) My 25th Birthday. BOOM! That was fun. We partied, ate a delicious homemade Autumn Meringue cake, my brand new birthday bike, flower bouquets and lots of love.
 2.) Holiday Market. Making extra money on the weekend while working for my mom at her Holy Donuts! booth. Visiting with my market friends. Eating Tamales for breakfast. Yum. Burrito bowls for lunch. Trading donuts for food and gifts :)
3.) Invested in two E-Courses to help me improve my blog, and business. I'm really excited to start doing my homework. So, lots of exciting new things coming up in the next month. I'm excited to start having actual readers who follow this blog! :)

I'm looking forward to meeting you all! xo, Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your information will not be shared.