Wednesday, November 21, 2012

10 things I'm thankful for.

Hey guys, it's almost Thanksgiving. Here are the first 10 things that popped into my head that I am so thankful for this year (no particular order, my brain doesn't work that way):

1. My parents. They are the most loving and caring people I've ever known.

2. My boyfriend, Josiawa. He's the most amazing person. He loves me unconditionally. I've never had that with anyone else. He's been great. The past two years, have been amazing.. I look forward to the years to come. More milestones, more adventures.

3. For my sister, Jennie. Even though we're not that close, it's nice to know that I have found my half sister, and I look forward to the day we can reconnect and become better friends/family. Always searched for her when I was a child, because in my immediate family I am still an only child.

4. My best friend, Kelsey. Seven years of friendship, gets you a million memories and laughs that will fill your world a thousand times over. We're definitely perfect together, we're practically sisters. We fight like we're sisters ;) Even though we fight, we always make up and hug it out. :) True Wuv.

5. My cousin, Jessie. She's one of my best friends. Since I'm an only child, she was the sister I never had growing up. She fills my life with smiles and laughter. I just wish we lived closer to each other! I will always remember when we were at a bar last winter and while we were drunk, she said to me.. "Out of all my family, I can picture living next to you. I would love to be your neighbor someday, and have our kids grow up together." Yes, I would LOVE that.

6. All the little kiddos in my life that make my life worth living. Iris, Logan & Liam. Noah & Logan. Roland. Trillion. Ember.

7. My job. I'm thankful I have a job. I'm thankful I love my job. I'm thankful I know what I want to do with my life, career wise. And I am thankful that all signs are pointing to.. CREATIVE. And in this case, right now.. they're pointing to: PHOTOGRAPHER.

8. Amy Silverman. For introducing me to BEACHBODY. I've lost weight from working out with ChaLean EXtreme and changing my diet, and it's taken me forever to lost even a pound from just going to the gym. I love being a beachbody coach! See "what's beachbody?" above for more details.

9. The Hubbards. I am thankful for Josiawa's family because they treat me like family! A moment with Josiawa's sister was when she introduced me as her "brother's partner", I was ecstatic after that! All smiles :)

10. My house. We definitely found the perfect house for us this new chapter in our lives together. I'm so thankful for Kim Still, our land lady and friend, because she told me about this house in June and I fell so hard for this little house. Obviously, I named a freaking blog after it! ;) It's presh.


What are you thankful for?  
*please a comment! I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your information will not be shared.