Monday, January 21, 2013

Sneak Peak: Website

Hi there! So, if you don't already know.. I take photos and I'M MAKING A WEBSITE. I'm really excited about it too. I've been in the design process for about a week now. I'm getting together all the materials I need to make a successful business and studio. I'm learning a lot about my pricing and what I wanna do as a photographer. I'm really excited to get back into making fine art photography and getting into galleries around town. :) I can't wait to have a gallery opening, that has been my dream for a very long time. So, here's what I came up with so far:

I chose the cursive font because it's nostalgic for me. Reminds me of my childhood and it's how my dad writes cursive. When I made the "o" it looked like an "a" so, I found a cute heart to replace it. Do we like that, or is it too childish? Like I said, this is the design process. So, any feedback helps! Thanks! <3

4 comments:

  1. That is really exciting! I hope you share when it is up.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carlee! Yes of course! Love your blog too, by the way!

      Delete
  2. Love your banner! I'm also really liking your blog - keep up the good work!

    Have a wonderful day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pleased to have followers! The banner is made from the lettering & flowers on the sign that's actually on my house! My blog is named after my house. :) The actual banner can be found on the side bar under my profile photo.

      Delete

Your information will not be shared.