Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Feeling Good

photo by @sierragrosss on IG
"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me. And I'm feeling good." - Muse

Ever since 2013 started, things have been falling into place and that warms my heart.

- Once I decided take it slow with my photography business, I knew that was the right decision because I started getting calls from possible new clients and  that reassures me, as well as excites me.
- We're finally done painting our bedroom, so we'll FINALLY set up our bed and our whole room this week. I'm so excited to have a real bedroom! No more crawling over each other in the middle of the night. Ha!
- I will FINALLY have a space of my own! My office/studio will finally get built! I can't even describe how lucky I feel. I feel pretty darn blessed.
- I purchased something to expand my mind and warm my soul. Something so fantastic in my eyes, that I'm going to keep it to myself for a while until I'm ready to share it with the world.
- My baby fever has finally calmed down, because I have lots of friends with babies and I know that we're not ready to have a kid just yet.
- I'm really noticing a difference between being 25 and being 24. It's crazy how your mind just changes.
- I'm really happy with my decision to cancel my Beachbody membership. Beachbody's great if you're into that sorta thing, but my life is taking me in a different direction and I'm happy with that. I quit because I needed more time to focus on my photography.. and myself. :)

Have you felt any changes so far into the new year? What decisions have you made so far that were life changing or significant? How are your resolutions going?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your information will not be shared.