Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolution time!


2013 is going to rock in so many ways. I can't even explain how much. I know that this blog will open so many doors for me, it gets me all giddy just thinking about the possibilities! I wanted to share my hopes and dreams for the new year.

1.) Learn to not take rude comments so personally // Try to be less emotional about things.

2.) Spend less time on facebook and more time being creative like - making time for craft & home projects for my blog. :)

3.) Keep my house clean. I'll accomplish that by tidying up every day so, that it won't be so overwhelming by the end of the week.

4.) Work out more.

5.) Work on my photography business. So many ideas and haven't had any time to do them. I'll keep that resolution private for now. Keep following and I'll post more when I do more! :)

6.) Travel more // Get my license and drive.

7.) Take more photos. As a photographer you'd think I'd be taking tons of photos all the time... well, since my day job is being a product photographer for Tactics.com/Womens.. I shoot photos all day long. That's my job, and I love it! But those photos aren't for personal use. I'm talking about photos I take that I can be proud of. Experiment more. Enjoy more. Love more. :)

For now, that's it! If I think of more, I'll come back and add them. Thank you for reading! What are your resolutions for this coming up year?

xo, Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your information will not be shared.