Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mouth to Mouth

This blog needs a little mouth to mouth resuscitation, don't you think? I really wanted to have a blog so that I could inspire you all and in hopes I would inspire myself more and more and eventually make a living at this as some of my fellow bloggers do! That would be the dream. In reality, I hadn't had time to do anything in my home, therefor I had nothing to blog about. I wanted to have "do it yourself" projects and recipes and new photos to show you. It seemed you all like the recipes I post, tons of hits on those and comments. And my personal life you like too. Which is nice. so, I think for now I'll take out the DIY keyword because I don't want people to be disappointed when they don't find DIY projects on my blog. However, I would also like to let you all know now that I'm recently unemployed there for I have tons of free time to do everything I wanted to do. I have so many home projects that I need to get done, and I'd love to share them on my blog. Would you be interested in that? I like seeing stuff about peoples dwellings for sure. I really enjoy anything about home decor. So, I hope to get my place up n running and looking fab so that I can photograph it and show you all! Also, I'm sketching out photo projects and I wanna do those as well, so I'll be updating my photography portfolio soon, so they'll be new images for you to 'flip' through. Does all of that sound interesting? I don't want to bore anyone. Someday I hope to do DIY projects, but for now maybe I should just focus on getting my home together, feeding myself yummy things and taking photos. ;)

xo, Sierra

I love my readers! Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your information will not be shared.