Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Alley Walker Series:Thorn.


Sunday at sunset I went on a walk through the alley across from my house. I live in the best neighborhood, so many beautiful craftsman bungalow houses, each so unique and colorful. I live in the Whiteaker neighborhood in Eugene, OR. It's known for it's creativity and for being "weird". When you think about it, it's quite trendy. Boys with beards, pubs.. it's like a mini Portland but with less hipsters and it's less expensive to live here. I love my little neighborhood. So, I walked through the alley because I needed a moment to myself. I took a few photos, and found some great backdrops for future projects. After wandering through the alley ways of my neighborhood, I decided that I was going to start a series revolving around alley ways, calling it "Alley Walker", it kind of sounds like someone's name doesn't it? :) I've been in need of inspiration, and this photo has done it. It may be simple, but it's inspiring to me.

What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your information will not be shared.